Town of Doty – Oconto County
Meeting of the Land Use Planning Commission
A meeting of the Land Use Planning Commission will be held on Monday, October 16th, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. at the Doty Town Hall in the Community Center.
· Call to order.
· Pledge of Allegiance.
· Roll call; quorum present?
· Confirmation: Have the appropriate steps to announce this meeting pursuant to the open meeting requirements been complied with?
1. Approval of minutes of the previous Doty LUPC meeting held on January 26th, 2017.
2. Citizen input.
3. Action item: Consideration of request by Mark and Jeri Hidde to:
4. Informational items:
· Upcoming dialogue at a County Zoning Committee meeting regarding CUP extension request for continues operations by Ryan Campbell of Mountain Stone Works for quarrying activities off County Trunk T. Kendall to gather reactions.
· Property on Archibald Lake Parkway involving three governmental units, namely Oconto County, Town of Doty and Town of Townsend.
· Menacing dogs on the property of Jim Rhode.
· Earlier request of a property owner to build a garage in the road near Island Lake. (LeRoy Lane).
· ATV/UTV use on Town roads.
Agenda items may or may not be taken up in the order listed. Discussion and action can or will be taken on the listed issues.
Dick Kendall, Chairman – LUPC
cc Christine Ermis, Clerk – Town of Doty
Posted this 14th day of October, 2017, by:
Christine Ermis, Clerk