AGENDA - DOTY TOWN BOARD MEETING
Wednesday, October 11th, 2017
7:00 p.m. - Doty Town Hall
· Call to order. Roll call.
· Invocation[Dick Kendall].
· Pledge of Allegiance.
· Does the Town Clerk certify that the requirements of the open meeting law have been met? If ‘yes,’ we shall proceed with the meeting.
· Establish the order of the day.
· Review and approval of Town Board minutes for Tuesday, September 12, 2017.
· Presentation and acceptance of the Treasurer’s report.
· Acknowledgements and appreciation.
· Citizens Input – 5 minutes [please sign up to speak; direct your input to an item(s) that appears on the agenda].
1. Roads topic - Update on the Shadow Lake Road culvert project. [Bob Gaie; 3 minutes]
2. Website software update– Cost and benefit explanation. [Clerk Ermis; 3 minutes]
3. Building/yard maintenanceitems.
4. Report of the Seven-Town Meeting – Held on Oct. 4. [Dick Kendall, Bob Gaie – 5 minutes]
5. Fire Department – [Chief Bruce – 5 minutes]
6. MAS Report – [Ruth Dehne; Bob Gaie – 7 minutes]
7. Municipal Court– Develop timeline for concluding discussion of remaining Doty ordinances and resolutions; consider budget number during budget workshop for attorney fees. [Dick – 7 minutes]
8. Mountain Stone Works CUP– Timing for MSW to appear before the Oconto County Zoning to discuss CUP parameters. [Dick – 3 minutes]
9. Recycle Center and Waste Management –[Andy – 3 minutes]
10. Cemetery report – [Andy; ‘Soup’ – 5 minutes]
11. Mail and Meetings and other reports.
NOTE: Agenda items may or may not be taken up in the order listed. Discussion and action may be taken on the listed issues.
Approve Payment of Vouchers
Upcoming meetings –
§ 2018 Budget Workshop – Tuesday, Oct. 17 from 10:00 until finished (roughly 2:00 p.m.)
§ Wisconsin Towns Association– Thursday, Oct. 19 at 7:00 p.m. the Town of How Community Building, 12896 Highway #32, Suring, WI.
§ Mountain Ambulance Service Commission–?? MAS station.
§ Tuesday, November 14th starting at 6:00 p.m.
§ Public Hearing to present and explain the proposed 2018 Doty Budget– at 6:00 p.m.
§ Special Meeting of the Electors of the Town of Doty to consider approval of the 2018 Doty Town Levy – to convene immediately following the Public Hearing.
§ November Doty Town Board Meeting – to begin immediately following the Special Meeting of the Electors.
Posted this 9th day of October, 2017, by:
Christine Ermis, Clerk